Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to the short course 'Expand your literacy about e-literacy'

Welcome everyone to the course being run at Peninsula Health.  I am sure that you will find it enjoyable ... at least I hope so as having fun is partly what this is all about ... of course there is a serious side too.

It will be a good idea to link all our blogs together so that we will be able to follow each other's thoughts and ideas as we progress over the next 4 weeks.  Remember that one of the benefits of setting up your own blog is that you will gain experience about how such a social media tool can be used and also keep all your ideas handy.

I will be posting interesting items here for extended reading or to provide additional background.  You are very welcome to contribute your own findings so that everyone can share the joy :)

Regards
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment