| How to Use Social Media for Medical Education Saarinen C, Arora V, Fergusen B, Chretien K. Incorporating social media into medical education. Academic Internal Medicine Insight. 9(1):12-13, 19. ... www.medicfacility.info/blog/? |
| How to Use Social Media for Medical Education - Silobreaker How to Use Social Media for Medical Education. Here are a few suggested approaches for social media use in medical education:- Peer student groups can ... www.silobreaker.com/how-to- |
| I'd love to know how social media is being used in - Replyz I'd love to know how social media is being used in medical education. Any ideas, tips, or resources? (please RT) replyz.com/.../9880850-i-d- |
| Medicine and Technology [part of HCPLive]: Catch the #HCSM (health ... Catch the #HCSM (health care communications and social media) chat on Twitter ... continuing medical education, mobile health technology, and social media ... www.medicineandtechnology.com/ |
| How to Use Social Media for Medical Education... - Healthcare ... How to Use Social Media for Medical Education http://bit.ly/jEwyI9 #hcsm. friendfeed.com/.../how-to-use- |
This is a short course developed for an Victorian hospital exploring the use of social media in medical education as an educational tool for medical educators.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Google Alert - medical education and social media
In light of our discussions yesterday - great day with you all! - I thought you may be interested in the following items that came to my email via a Google Alert that I have running (social media and medical education)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment