Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Social media presentation inclusions

As a trainer I like to incorporate a rich multilevelled presentation that mixes the dry with the fun stuff.  I have found that presenting even the same information in a multitude of ways gets the ideas across quickly and offers varying perspectives.  

These YouTube videos below brought life and interest to a long day of training.  As the organisation had a firewall that restricted direct access to the videos files, I first downloaded them from an external access point.  Luckily, I use a Mac so once downloaded it was very easy to embed them into my Powerpoint...this takes a little more effort for a PC though :)

What they do illustrate is that social media inclusions are possible into your normal work activities and can add additional colour.  So just in case your organisation's firewall causes problems, I have uploaded the file rather than just included a YouTube link.







1 comment: